At exhale, we practice gratitude all year…but Thanksgiving is a time to savor it. Read what exhale’s Core Fusion co-founders, Fred DeVito and Elisabeth Halfpapp, are grateful for this year.
Elisabeth is grateful for…
1. Having the opportunity to make positive changes in people’s lives through teaching exhale core fusion and yoga
2. Teaching barre for 35 years!
3. Continuing to spend my life with the love of my life and business partner, Fred DeVito
4. Continuing to grow with my teaching
5. Spending time with my close family and friends on thanksgiving
Fred is grateful for…
1. Turning 60 this year with the energy of someone who is 40
2. My drive to be peaceful in my heart and loving to all who cross my path
3. Seeing others perspective and honoring points of view other than my own
4. The privilege of loving my work and the people who are in my daily life
5. Knowing that I need to live in the moment with an open mind and open heart
6. Having a blessed Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends!
We put together a selection of gifts for Moms – for even those who say they don’t need a thing. Yoga Mat from Lululemon: This non-slip mat comes in stylish colors and is perfect for Mom’s yoga practice. Skincare Trio from Emergin C Scientific Organics: This line of game-changing products are the same formulas our exhale estheticians use during a facial – they’re great for all skin types and will leave Mom glowing, youthful, and perfectly prepped for summer. Exhale Gift Card: Seriously, some of the best gifts are “experience” gifts — and Mom will seriously appreciate some time to exhale. Choose from our hand-selected packages to gift Mom an experience she’ll love – or choose a gift card in anyRead More
Shop, wrap, deliver, repeat. Too often, gift-giving feels like a chore. This holiday season, we’re re-thinking our gift giving strategy — and we found a way to give better gifts in the process. Enter experiential gift-giving, the scientifically proven way to give better presents. Here’s why you should gift experiences (rather than things) this holiday season. It will benefit your relationships. According to Cindy Chan, an assistant professor in University of Toronto, “the reason experiential gifts are more socially connecting is that they tend to be more emotionally evocative.” An experience gift helps you connect in a more meaningful way than if you gifted them the latest tech gadget. It’s proven to make the recipient happier — even before they use it. On average, experience gifts result in happier giftees. According to a study in Psychological Science, “experiential purchases (money spent on doing) tend to provide more enduring happiness than material purchases (money spent on having)”. The same study found that one of the biggest advantages of experiential gifts is that they start garnering you happiness before they actually “happen,” in the form of pleasant anticipation. Your loved ones will actually use and enjoy the gift. Too often, well-intentioned presents end up gathering dust in the back of a closet. Experiences don’t clutter their home. Our tip: give experiences that never expire so your loved ones don’t have to adhere to a deadline. It lets you skip the hassle. Gift cards for experiences, tickets, or other experience gifts are easier to purchase and share with your loved ones. That means you get to skip those holiday shopping lines… and give them something they’re more likely to love. Ready to gift the ultimate wellbeing experience? Shop Exhale gift cards here.Read More