Sometimes, you just need that satisfying indulgence of chocolate to boost your mood and satisfy your sweet tooth. We’re giving you a recipe for a healthy Chocolate Mug Cake that will make you feel like you’re a little kid at a birthday party (without the sugar rush).
- ½ ripened banana
- 1 whole egg
- 1/3 cup Kodiak pancake mix, or any mix you have on hand!
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- In a large mug, mix mashed banana, 1 whole egg, and yogurt. Stir well until blended. Add in pancake mix, and cocoa powder.
- For extra chocolatey goodness, top with 1 tbsp of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Place the chips in the top center of the mug and push down so it sits right in the center of the mixture.
- Microwave for 60 seconds but stop halfway through to make sure it doesn’t over-rise and spill over.
Snuggle up and enjoy!!