by Core Fusion Co-Founder, Fred DeVito
1. Don’t quit on your plank position. This is the foundation for all positions to come in class and the challenge is more mental than physical.
2. Clear your mind, focus on your breath and give your best effort to every position and every move.
3. Less is more. Focus on form over movement and make this your mantra.
4. In thigh work, do your best not to straighten your legs and come out of the position. You may need to reduce the intensity by coming up higher but try not to completely release the position.
5. For all abdominal work focus on pulling in and breathing without releasing your ab lock.
6. Stay for the entire class and honor your body with a proper cool down and stretch.
7. Hang on the stall barre before and after class. Try to increase the time that you are hanging to facilitate the proper results.