Here’s our guide to staying healthy during the busiest — ahem, we mean most wonderful —time of the year. THE WORKOUTS
- A walk outdoors It’s pretty simple, but there’s nothing we love more than a fall or winter walk with friends and family. It’s a great way to fit in time to be active – even on holidays that seem to be all about the stuffing.
- Exhale On Demand Working out at home or on-the-go is a little bit easier when your favorite class is literally in your pocket. Hello, Exhale On Demand.
- Skiing We love skiing – and it burns serious calories, especially if you’re going cross-country. And believe it or not, your Barre practice helps you ski like a pro thanks to strengthening exercises and isometric holds that keep your legs and core strong and healthy.
- Favorite cookbook to gift – or use in your own kitchen: Unicorn Food by Kate Odell We love these colorful, plant-based recipes that will bring the wow factor to the table this holiday season – from gorgeous salads to gluten-free, protein-rich donuts. Yes, really.
- Favorite meal-prep item for your sweet tooth: Exhale 5-Ingredient Pumpkin Energy Balls
- Favorite recipe to prep for potlucks – and our own Thanksgiving table! Make-Ahead Thanksgiving Panzanella by Oh She Glows
THE DIY SELF-CARE GIFTS
- DIY body scrub gift jars Layer brown sugar, coffee grounds, 2 travel-size packets of honey, and 2 travel-size packets of coconut oil in a jar. Tie with a ribbon and add a handwritten note!
- Homemade Goat Milk Candle A holiday candle is a simple DIY gift – and the fact that you made it yourself gives it a personal touch! We love this simple Goat Milk Candle recipe. Whether you’re making time for self-care or inspiring your friends to do the same, these tips will have you well-equipped to make this holiday season your healthiest ever.